
Yesterday we celebrated Emeline's third birthday. Wow has it been three years already? It seems like she was just born at 2:41 a.m. on Feb. 16th, 2007. Time flies when you're having fun I guess. This year we celebrated Emeline's birthday at Ross' parents house. There was a room full of people there who loves her very much (so many others love her too who were not there of course.)
Emeline isn't a typical child who unwraps her gifts as fast as she can instead every time she opened a gift she enjoyed it whether it was a book, something to color, or even clothes. We had to remind her that she had other gifts that she needed to open.

Emeline got lots of clothes for her birthday which is great because she is out growing a lot of the clothes she has now. Every time she opened a gift with clothes in it she would lay them out just as she is doing in the above picture.

Even though Emeline can't identify each Disney princess (because she has never seen the movies) she loves pincesses. When she opened this gift of a colection of Disney princess books she was thrilled "Pincess!" she said so now I guess I can read about them to her. A quick funny story when I got around to reading a couple of the stories to her she was sitting on my lap and the baby was moving. She felt him kicking her in the back and she jumped right up saying "Baby's moving!"

Taking a break in opening gifts by enjoying one and doing a little drawing

...and then enjoying a book she got...

admiring herself in a mirror she got

looks like she really enoyed this book she decided to give it a hug

...taking another break to color
4 comments:
Happy birthday! Kaylin told me on the way home from church on Sunday that everyone sang Happy Birthday to Emeline in nursery. Fun!
Kaylin has seen two Disney movies (Cinderella and Aladdin), but knows the names of ALL of the princesses from things like her underwear and a set of princess dishes she has. She doesn't even know what they're all about, but she loves them anyway.
Cute pictures of Emeline. I'm glad she had such a fun party!
Oh she is the cutest little girl! She truly holds a special place in my heart! I love and adore you guys!
Love,
Nicole
I guess little girls around the world would love to become princess.I am so glad to hear that your little princess had a wonderful birthday party in her grandparents.
It seems that Emiline was very satisfied with many presents.
She is too cute!!!
Happy Birthday to Emeline!!! She is such a beautiful, sweet girl! I goes so fast doesn't it! What a good girl for enjoying all her presents, makes everyone feel really good I'm sure--Rachel is definitely not that way.
Post a Comment