
I'm a day late on this post, but I wanted to note that we found out yesterday that we are having a boy! We are so very excited!!! I'm excited to experience the boy thing though I'm not looking forward to when he is potty trained and he ends up peeing on the toilet and around... anywhere, but where it is supposed to go. Yes, I got a glimpse of what that is like when I was with my sister and her boys for 2 1/2 weeks in November. I've heard mixed reviews of what boys are like (easier, harder, they are just different) I guess in due time we will find out for ourselves. Ross and I both knew we were having a boy before we were told he certainly made himself known.

6 comments:
Soooo excited! I have gone through a bunch of stuff of mine to give to you when I see you next week.
Congrats Kimberly! It will be fun to experience a little boy! Happy holidays!
Woo hoo! Congratulations! It will be so fun to have one of each!
Kim, I wanted you to see the girl I visit teach and the idea she had on her blog about potty training. I thought it was such a good idea and I think I will do it with Tyler. You have to scroll down a little.
http://thebrynerbunch.blogspot.com/
Kimberly, Congratulations!!!
I am so excited to see your boy on such a picture.
I cannot wait for seeing him!
I miss you guys!! Thank you for the best! Can't wait to see you again! Your blog and book is way amazing!
Love,
Nicole
Post a Comment