Thursday, August 13, 2009

Brown Bear, Brown Bear


Emeline loves Greg and Steve. She is always telling me that she wants to dance which means she wants to listen to Greg and Steve. We have listened to it so many times she knows what the next song is before it even begins. It is so cute to see her dance around and sing. This time I've captured Emeline proving she knows "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" I love this little girl so much she is such a huge blessing and turning out to be a great little girl. I can't believe that she is already 2 1/2 years old. It's the best feeling when she gives me a hug and a kiss and says "I love you" She still loves books and has her favorites. When I'm not reading to her she reads to herself. She knows them well too. She knows how to count to 13 and her ABC's and catching on to things that we say. I have a habit of saying "oh man" so now she says "oh man" and a lot of other funny sayings. She enjoys praying though when I help her she just says the last word I say. She likes to be a big helper like when it comes to putting away laundry or putting dishes away. She insists on getting on the counter to put the glasses away herself. Sometimes instead of napping she'll talk to herself saying that she has pooped (we are starting to potty train her, but not as persistent as we should be) "mom where are you" darting from one end of her bed to the other saying "ready set go" or "One, two, three, go" At least she's not complaining and I get to get more done. Today I was having another one of my dizzy spells to the point where I couldn't walk straight. I was hoping Emeline would nap, she hasn't been the best napper this week) she wasn't napping and it was hard on me. While I lay on the couch Emeline read books for a little and then climbed on the couch with me and we both fell asleep. Okay so there is so much more, but this is getting long and I need to finish dinner so I'll record more later when I remember everything.

No comments: