As of Monday 16th of February Emeline is now two years old. Unfortunately it wasn't that eventful, but Emeline doesn't know the differance. Since her birthday was on Presiden't day Ross had the day off so I was happy about that. To celebrate we got up early to go to Emeline's two year check up. She is 28 lbs. (75% a huge jump from her last two check ups when she was 25% we figure all the weight is in her gut because it is so big. Her pants are either too long or too tight around her belly and we can't buttom her pants up.), she is average in height she may end up being taller then me one day, but that isn't hard to do. We got back from the appointment around 9:30 and as sad as it sounds I went to the bedroom and read "Twilight" for a couple hours until I finished it (it took me 4 days to finish. As pathetic as it sounds this is the first time I read the book.) After Emeline's nap we did some shopping and then briefly celebrated by singing "Happy Birthday" to her
July
8 years ago
5 comments:
Awww, that is so cute. I've had so many uneventful b-days with my kids and it kind of makes me sad even though they don't know the difference, I guess that's what happens when you live far away from family. Did you have a party with the Fugere's? Happy B-day sweet Emeline Tess!
Dear Kimberly, Ross, and our "Happy Birthday girl:"
Loved your blog, as always and the music was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. Wonderful experience!
Love and thanks,Grandpa Melvin
Happy Birthday to Emeline! She's getting so big and is such a cute girl! And I've noticed she's so good at smiling for pictures!
Happy Birthday to Emiline!
She is like a princess on the chair. SOOOOO CUTE!!!
She must have had 2nd wonderful birthday with her lovely parents.
Happy Birthday little sweet girl! Kimberly Your little girl and My husband are exactly 27 years apart... lol
HOw fun to have a 2 year old, doesn't time go by way to quick.
-nemiha
Post a Comment