
These pictures are severely over due and the first few pictures are out of order, but it will have to do. This is Emeline with the gift Uncle Scott gave her, pants and a shirt which she is attempting to try on.


stroller Emeline got, her and Tyler fought over it


Christmas Eve Grandpa always tells the account of Jesus' birth here is Emeline and Grandpa

4 years ago I spent my birthday in the hospital waiting for the doctors to tell us that Tanner James Melvin was born and that we can go and see him. The C-section was planned so it was on purpose that Tanner was born on my 25th birthday. What a great gift! to celebrate Tanner's birthay we went to Chuck-E-Cheese the day before since our true birthday was on Sunday. The next day we recognized my birthday and it was great.

I can't figure out why this picture won't turn the right way for me, but I've given up after trying several times. It is a picture of a picture that was sketched at Chuck-E-Cheese

Picture taken on the way to Chuck-E-Cheese. Pay no attention to Emeline's snot dripping down her nose.
Out of order, but I've been trying to catch Emeline dancing and Ross finally was able to when we were doing another tradition Christmas Eve and that is to sing Christmas carols.
1 comment:
Kimberly, Happy Birthday and a Happy New Year!
I can see you spent wonderful holidays with your family in California.
I'm grateful to you for sharing the video on Christmas eve. I enjoyed not only Emiline's cute dance but hearing voices of your family. Thank you!
Post a Comment