
My brother Scott came home from his mission to Cuiaba Brazil on October 23rd. Ross, Emeline and I flew in the night before Scott came home so that we could be there when he got home. I must say I'm so grateful every time I'm able to fly with Ross because it can be very hard with a 20 month old. Last time I flew home to Washington Emeline cried and cried and cried most of the way to SeaTac. I was in a window seat which I thought was a good thing, but it wasn't in the fact that I was trapped and couldn't get up with Emeline (the lady in the isle seat was sleeping I couldn't believe that she could sleep by a crying baby) I figured that everyone was thinking 'shut that baby up' but then when we were filing out of the plane people were smiling at Emeline and saying "hi sweetie" usually Emeline is a crowd pleaser, but I don't think she is in moment's like this. Ross left for home earlier then Emeline and I. I'm not looking forward to being on a plane with Emeline for a total of 4 1/2 to 5 hours plus a 3 hour layover, but it is still worth it to stay in CA a little longer.

church in Brazil



Clan that was at the airport when Scott came home: Taylor (friend), Dad, Scott, Mom, Josh (friend in the back), Chris (brother who surprised Scott and flew in from BYU-I), Emeline on Ross' shoulders, little ol' me in front of Ross, grandpa, Kaitlin, Brian, and Lindsey (friend)


Us waiting for Scott's plane to arrive

I don't think that Scott was much into holding Emeline because he was trained to not hold babies on his mission, but we told him to any way for the picture. When he was released from being a missionary he held Emeline many times.
No comments:
Post a Comment