Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Emeline is still young enough to not get the concept of halloween, but she still needed the costume and to show it off so we went to the trunk or treat at the ward building I grew up going to that was combined with two other wards. I think Emeline was a little scared of all the people dressed up as Witches and various other costumes. At first she started crying if I wasn't holding her, but then she warmed up to it.

Emeline loves make up here she is glossing it up




trick or treating to great grandpa's

Uncle Brian and Aunt Kaitlin with Emeline at the trunk or treat at the stake building in Atascadero
Enjoying the candy she got at the trunk or treat
Emeline's first bit of candy






3 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

Cute! I love the picture of Emeline with Kaitlin and Brian.

Heather Marie said...

Emeline is a little cutie! I love the pic with the lip gloss.

JImandDiane said...

Emeline is so stinkin adorable, I think it must run in the family! I can't wait to see ya again. I always enjoy being with you so much!
Love,
Nicole