(This picture was taken when Emeline and I were goofing off when we were at my parents house- home alone. She always gets on her hands and feet and peeks through her legs)

Emeline and I took a last minute trip to CA. We plan to go there Oct 22nd when my brother Scott gets home from his mission. My intention was to wait till then to go to CA even though my mom was having brain surgery and Ross asked if I wanted to go to CA. my mom had a tumor in her brain that needed to be removed. a few days before my mom had brain surgery I had a break down and told Ross I couldn't wait six weeks to see my mom so we made plain reservations a week and a half before we left for two weeks. Unfortunately without knowing before hand when we got to CA my parents were not home but in Stanford where my mom was having cyberknife for three days which is a type of radiation. When we got to my parents house it was completely empty and I think Emeline was confused we didn't even have Alli to greet us (the dog that needed to be put to sleep a month ago.)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom! I hope that everything goes well with the surgery. I'm glad that you were able to go.. Have a safe trip-let me know when you're back in town!
when did you end up going out to california? I was there the first part of sept. I got to see Nicole which was nice and also got an update about your mom. how is everything?
i know i say this a lot but your little girl is so beautiful... just likeher mommy =)
Post a Comment