This is what I do day in and day out, read to Emeline she loves loves loves books. I had so much fun at the store Ross finding so many good books that have reduced prices. I went straight to the books to find some good ones for Emeline so we can have more of a variety I can look at kids books at any store forever I get so excited. Emeline also loves pat-a-cake she even does it with her feet not to mention she does it with her doll as well. Well Emeline doesn't look happy here. I've been wanting to get a picture of her yanking my hair, but by the time we got the camera she wasn't pulling on it as much. She does have a hold on my hair though. Emeline loves peekaboo as well Who knows what she is doing here
Kimberly, This is so adorable, I am so happy that you are a blogger so I get to keep updated about Emeline and her parents!!!! I appreciate and loved spending every minute with Emeline and you. Even though I felt like I had just had brain surgery. Thank-you Ross for letting me borrow your girls for so long. Emeline is definately the cutest little girl in the world, inside and out. Our home is so quiet now, I hate it. As sweet as she is, it is definately to quiet without you two. I love you all so much! More than you know! Love, Mom
Ross and I met at BYU-I the first week of my 2nd semester back after 4 1/2 yrs. A year later we were married and we have 2 wonderful children. We are greatly blessed. Visit my other blog at http://countingblessings1by1.blog.com
1 comment:
Kimberly,
This is so adorable, I am so happy that you are a blogger so I get to keep updated about Emeline and her parents!!!!
I appreciate and loved spending every minute with Emeline and you. Even though I felt like I had just had brain surgery.
Thank-you Ross for letting me borrow your girls for so long.
Emeline is definately the cutest little girl in the world, inside and out.
Our home is so quiet now, I hate it. As sweet as she is, it is definately to quiet without you two.
I love you all so much! More than you know!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment