Emeline is getting so big! She is learning so much she is going to out smart her parents pretty soon. I was reading Emeline the book; "See Me... On The Farm!" a couple of days ago poking my head through the hole as I went along. By the time I was done with the book and put it down Emeline picked the book up and put her head through the hole which inspired these pictures:
In the last week Emeline has learned two words 1.Hot and 2.Poop (I hate to admit) HOT because most times when I feed her I'll sit down, blow on the food and say "hot" there was a time when she would blow right along with me and not say anything, but this week she's been saying "hot" and then blowing. As far as the word "poop" goes every time I change a poopy diaper I usually say someonething like "you pooped" or "you're poopy." Emeline is great at mimicing as you can tell. She is still our little "Reverent" girl. Every night when we bless the food she'll always fold her arms and bow her head. Another thing that Emeline is great at is giving hugs. There is nothing like a sweet girl wrapping her arms around you. Whether I have my back towards Emeline or I am facing her. When ever I am sitting on the floor with her she'll usually push me back to make me fall. I'm amazed at how strong she is.
Emeline also loves boxes or anything to perch on for that matter even if it it a CD holder all zipped up on the floor not to mention awkward size boxes that she practically has to squeeze herself into. If you notice 4 out of the 5 pictures I last posted of Emeline she is in a box.
So Emeline is always great family entertainment and when we are not being entertained she is entertaining herself. Yesterday morning was normal in the fact that for an hour Emeline was "taking to the angels" as Ross says. Emeline has a tendency to babble in her crib for up to an hour when she wakes up. How great is that? I'm so grateful for her in every way... even the vain side of her that can't stop looking at herself either in the mirror or her pictures.
5 comments:
what a great idea, how cute! She is adorable and I can't wait to see you guys next month. I wish you could come to Hawaii with us. You have to come next time!
She is such a doll, I love the way you write. it makes me want to keep updating my blog =)
nemiha
How cute she is!!!!
I like the Lovely Kitty Emiline!
What a beautiful daughter you have Kimberly! I am so happy that things are going well for you. Yes, my sister is near Seattle - in Bothel. She has three beautiful kids and just finished her masters degree. She would love to hear from you. What is your e-mail address?
Hi Kim, it's me...Carrie Tolman (Benzon). I'm a blog stalker...please don't hate me! I got on from Michelle's. What a cute family you have and adorable little girl. I'm so happy to see (stalk) you and hear how well you are. It's been too long...let's catch up and keep in contact. 27laughsaday.blogspot.com
Love ya,
Carrie
Post a Comment