
We spent our day today at a Rogge family reunion, which is Ross' mom's side of the family and my oh my there were A LOT of dogs. It was like Call of the Wild. Emeline was in heaven from that moment on. From this picture you can't tell too much because she was being overwhelmed with the dog wanting to lick her.

...But as you can see she is getting a kick out of the dog...

...Yet another dog Emeline made friends with

Our beautiful Emeline who is getting so big (I know I've said that before). Did I ever mention she even knows what a a kleenex is for? Oh yeah I'm not quite sure where that came from. She also can say "eyes" now and a couple days ago I said "beep beep" after that she made the sound of a b two times in a row like she was saying "beep beep." At dinner time that same day I was feeding her broccoli. Jokingly I said "can you say broccoli?" She made this sound like she was trying to say broccoli. Another funny thing happened on Saturday when she picked up a mouse to the computer and put it up to her ear it sounded like she said some form of "hello" and did it a couple times. We thought that was pretty funny.

Emeline with her Grandma Ann and Uncle Willie

Emeline with Grandma Ann and Great Grandma Rogge
1 comment:
How cute that she is talking so much. I think it is the cutest when babies start talking on the phone with random objects. I can't wait to hold her in a few more weeks!
Post a Comment