

I've decided in the last few days that it is a small world after all and all because I've been able to randomly get in contact with a few of my old college friends from eight years ago. I have to say that this would have never happened if I didn't go back to school in Rexburg, Id January 2005. The last time I was there was in June '00 just before Ricks became BYU-I and I never thought I'd go back even though I always wanted to. During my third semester back in school I was stopped by a guy I honestly would have never recognized, "Kimberly" he said. "Yeah." he then asked me all these questions like did I live in Dorm 1, was I in the 18th ward in '99-'00. He happened to be in my ward at the time and at that point it was all coming back to me. I couldn't believe he had a better memory then I do. He happened to of married my roommate (at that time) which is how I got in contact with her as well as others and within the last few days I've been in contact with a few more all because I signed up for facebook to check out my siblings facebook and even roommates I had at BYU-I. SO in a nut shell the internets are a great way to meet people as well as being reacquainted with old friends.
2 comments:
I agree, it is the best way I keep in touch with my old college friends too!
Amen to that one, I LOVE keeping in touch with all the old gang from Ricks/BYU-I! :) YEAH for the Internet!
Post a Comment