Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Back in CA and it felt GREAT!

After our three day trip in AZ Emeline and I drove "home" with my parents to CA. It had only been three weeks since we were there last in fact some people thought we never left. We were not announced as visitors at church because Emeline and I have been back in the ward I grew up in for a short amount of time... It was great to be "home" Ross hates it when I call CA my home, but I still feel like it's my home even though we live in WA.
We went back to Montana de Oro the day before my mom's birthday with two of my Aunt's and Uncle's and their kids who were visiting for the weekend...
... As you can see Emeline had a great time playing with the rocks. The best pictures I took were on my camera phone. It was the only camera I had at the time which is weird because it's not like there was any reception it just happen to be in my pocket. I left my digital camera in the car. I eventually went and got the camera and I'm glad I did.

Four generations

2 comments:

melvindanielson said...

Dear Kimmie,Ross, and Emeline,
Totally loved your blog and the recent additions to it. Your introductory note was just wonderful!
Grandpa Melvin

JImandDiane said...

What a lovely blog. You have the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. And so sweet like her momma. It was so fun to be with you two!
Love Ya
Nicole