Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Our Trip To Arizona

I've been so spoiled in the last couple of months in being able to see my family two times within a 3 month period. After our last visit to CA Emeline and I came home to WA for only 3 weeks before we went back to CA. This trip was planned long before our family trip in February for Emeline's birthday. Ross went to Rhode Island for a week. In that time he was doing some more training for his job so I told him that I wanted to go back to my family for 2 weeks if he was going to be in R.I. (I've been home alone in the past before Emeline was born when he went to R.I. and I didn't like it.) We happily were able to fly into Phoenix to see my sister and her family. They have an amazing house with a new pool.
I tried to put Emeline's feet in the pool, but she wouldn't go for that... She cried

My mom and her four grandchildren... Tanner, Tyler, Emeline and Trevor (my sister swears that she didn't purposely name all her boys with the letter T, but the family begs to differ.
Tyler and Emeline with grandma

5 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

Tanner looks "special" in the picture of him in the dinosaur costume :) I sware I didn't name them all T names on purpose :) Why won't anyone believe me?! If we have another boy next then I will admit that we used a T name on purpose for him...

I am going through Emeline withdrawls....

JImandDiane said...

I am truly going through Emeline withdrawls!!! I woke up and had a good cry because I could not hear her cute voice. I have to admit Emeline is my "golden grand-daughter" She always will be! I love how lovable she is, and how she loves to snuggle. Most of all I love her! I have to say Kimberly I miss you just as much as I do your sweet daughter! You have brought me nothing but pure and complete joy your whole life! You will always be sweet Kimberly Tess, to me!
I am so grateful that you have married such a wonderful husband, whom I am sure has had Tess withdrawls.
I love you! Mom

JImandDiane said...

I am truly going through Emeline withdrawls!!! I woke up and had a good cry because I could not hear her cute voice. I have to admit Emeline is my "golden grand-daughter" She always will be! I love how lovable she is, and how she loves to snuggle. Most of all I love her! I have to say Kimberly I miss you just as much as I do your sweet daughter! You have brought me nothing but pure and complete joy your whole life! You will always be sweet Kimberly Tess, to me!
I am so grateful that you have married such a wonderful husband, whom I am sure has had Tess withdrawls.
I love you! Mom

Layla said...

Horray! You guys are back. Emeline is soo cute in her bathing suit. You guys better keep an eye on her while she is in her teenage years!

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

DANG CUTE PICS!