Sadly Easter was like any other Sabbath day. I suppose it is harder to get into it since Emeline is only 13 months old. Last year was special because Emeline was blessed on Easter Sunday. However, this year we focused on the real reason for Easter which is the way it is suppose to be-right none of this Easter Bunny leaving candy and eggs. Still Easter was fun growing up. I reminisced about it with my mom and how my 5 siblings and I would dye 5 dozen eggs. We loved to dye them and find them, but not so much eat them. Of course we loved to find our Easter basket sometimes we would find someone elses basket and gave each other hints of where it is. And then there was the time when my sister Nicole got up early Easter morning to find all the baskets and put all the candy in her basket. She acted as though she couldn't believe the Easter Bunny gave her so much more then the rest of us. Even though Easter was like any other Sunday for us I still insisted on taking pictures of Emeline. Ross thought it was pointless, but he doesn't understand-- he is such a boy!
I am glad you took pictures of Emeline on Easter, you will never regret it. Easter gets more fun every year. Even Tanner wasn't as excited about it as Trevor was. I can't wait to see you two tomorrow!
Kimberly Tess, I love your blog!!! Emeline Tess looks so perfectly beautiful and you will NEVER regret having pictures of her at Easter! That is grandpas screen saver, his 3 girls on Easter day. Thank-you for taking pictures like you do, it helps us feel close to Emeline and family, since we are so far away. I can't complain though because you are so good at visiting. I thank Ross for letting you come and visit. I love Emeline folding her arms, so cute! I love you so much, my sweet daughter! Love, Mom
Oh, I loved your blog beyond description. What a wonderful power of remiscence: so great I shed a tear or two. Thank you for inviting me to share it with you and your lovely family. Grandpa Melvin
Kim! I had no idea that you had a blog. I love blogger friends. We missed you today at church =( Hopefully you will be there next Sunday. So I'm doing a spa party too. I would love for you to come. It is Friday at 7:00 p.m. AND the guys are doing something if Ross wants to come! Hope to see you on Friday.
I'm so sad that you would not be able to make it! You didn't need to have asked permission to add me! In fact I was so excited to see that you added me!
Ross and I met at BYU-I the first week of my 2nd semester back after 4 1/2 yrs. A year later we were married and we have 2 wonderful children. We are greatly blessed. Visit my other blog at http://countingblessings1by1.blog.com
7 comments:
I am glad you took pictures of Emeline on Easter, you will never regret it. Easter gets more fun every year. Even Tanner wasn't as excited about it as Trevor was. I can't wait to see you two tomorrow!
Kimberly Tess,
I love your blog!!! Emeline Tess looks so perfectly beautiful and you will NEVER regret having pictures of her at Easter! That is grandpas screen saver, his 3 girls on Easter day.
Thank-you for taking pictures like you do, it helps us feel close to Emeline and family, since we are so far away. I can't complain though because you are so good at visiting. I thank Ross for letting you come and visit.
I love Emeline folding her arms, so cute!
I love you so much, my sweet daughter!
Love, Mom
Oh, I loved your blog beyond description. What a wonderful power of remiscence: so great I shed a tear or two.
Thank you for inviting me to share it with you and your lovely family.
Grandpa Melvin
I just wanted to let you know that it looks like Tara is starting a blog, you can see her link from my blog, I saw it on Julie's blog.
Kim! I had no idea that you had a blog. I love blogger friends. We missed you today at church =( Hopefully you will be there next Sunday. So I'm doing a spa party too. I would love for you to come. It is Friday at 7:00 p.m. AND the guys are doing something if Ross wants to come! Hope to see you on Friday.
I'm so sad that you would not be able to make it! You didn't need to have asked permission to add me! In fact I was so excited to see that you added me!
Post a Comment