(Scroll down and turn off music)
We must be doing something right. This evening when we were getting ready to bless the food Emeline, on her own folded her arms just at the right time. About a week ago she picked it up pretty quickly and I was excited to have Emeline show off to her daddy that she can fold her arms (he was very amused). Yesterday was our stake conference. Apparently Emeline did this also just before the benediction, but Ross is the only person who saw that one. It was so sweet to see Emeline folding her arms the way she did tonight. We got some storage containers to put away all of Emeline's clothes that are too small for her. It's so sad to see her grow up so fast... Already.
1 comment:
ADORABLE! I love your little girl and I love your blog!
Post a Comment