Kimberly Tess! I love looking at these sweet pictures of your sweet family!!! I do have to say that seeing your blog makes me miss you all even more, but I am so truly grateful for the time that I was able to spend with all of you! Emeline Tess is absolutely the most beautiful granddaughter in the whole world! Thank-you so much for the priceless memories that you have given me in February! I love you all more than you know! Love, Mom
Ross and I met at BYU-I the first week of my 2nd semester back after 4 1/2 yrs. A year later we were married and we have 2 wonderful children. We are greatly blessed. Visit my other blog at http://countingblessings1by1.blog.com
3 comments:
She is as cute as it gets. Happy Birthday Emeline. I can't believe she is already one! We can't wait to see you two soon.
Happy Birthday Emeline!She is sooo cute and become bigger and bigger day by day, doesn't she?
Kimberly Tess!
I love looking at these sweet pictures of your sweet family!!!
I do have to say that seeing your blog makes me miss you all even more, but I am so truly grateful for the time that I was able to spend with all of you! Emeline Tess is absolutely the most beautiful granddaughter in the whole world!
Thank-you so much for the priceless memories that you have given me in February!
I love you all more than you know!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment