Monday, March 3, 2008


I'm grateful that Emeline and I were able to spend an extra week in California, but at the same time it was really hard to be apart from Ross. I wanted to spend our last day in California wisely so after my grandpa, mom, Emeline and me went out to lunch we went to the cemetary, where my grandma Tess is burried
...Another thing that we did was feed the ducks at the Atascadero lake/park. Emeline might only be one year old, but we thought she would enjoy the ducks since she gets a kick out of the cats and dog at my parents house, and she did.

2 comments:

Mihoco said...

Sounds Great! You must have fun time with your family.Thank you very much for showing us your holiday in Atascadero...What a fond memory!I am glad to see Diane and grand-pa seem to be in good shape.

Michelle Y. said...

Fun, I am so glad you put those pictures on here.