
I know that this isn't the most attractive picture, but I had to capture this face because Emeline makes it all the time and when we laugh it only encourages her and she keeps doing it

In one week Emeline will have her first birthday. It seems like just recently I went into labor (not even knowing it after all this was my first child. I thought I might be in labor, but figured it was my imagination. This started about 1 a.m. when I woke up I thought I'd sleep it off. When morning came I was feeling better not even telling Ross. I was worried I'd be one of those that had a false labor--- however I was a week over due.)

Within the last couple of days Emeline has started to pop up and say "boo" or a form of it any how. She isn't our little newborn anymore. The longest she has been able to stand on her own is about 6 seconds, but she has only done that once. One of her toys is a table with a bunch of buttons to press. We have to put it up against something or else it moves, but when it is in the middle of the floor and it moves she'll lean against it and walk.

The jersey's that Emeline is wearing is obviously Ross'. Before we were married he wore them all the time (along with other crazy shirts I thought looked ridiculous) and I joke around with him about them. I know a lot of extreme sports fans wear jerseys and I don't mean to offend especially Ross, but I think that they are a little much, to put it lightly. Since Ross and I have been married I've got him to change his ways and he has taken to the goodwill most of the strange shirts that he got at the thrift store, but he still tucks the jersey's away. I make sure it is in the way back of the closet-- haha
I took these pictures as part of Ross' birthay present.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Ross! What a cute gift for him. I can't believe how long Emeline's hair is. She is definetely not a baby anymore.
Post a Comment