
So Emeline is squinting her eyes a little. You would think that this is a bad picture and to not post it, but this is another face that Emeline likes to make and just like any crazy look Emeline has if Ross and I make the same face she will keep doing it. I've been trying to get a picture of her "sour taste" look when she eats, but the camera won't take it in time. I was able to get this picture because I started taking the picture seconds before she made the face. We have so much fun with Emeline.
2 comments:
Awww, I love her so much. Happy almost birthday Emeline Tess!
Oh yeah, I have been meaning to tell you Angela Haynie has another blog of her twins. You can look on my blog and click on "West Twins Family", you should add that to your blog too, it is better than her other one.
Post a Comment