Saturday, December 29, 2007

PEEK-A-BOO

In the last couple of weeks Emeline has learned to play peek-a-boo by herself. Here is Ross and Emeline playing peek-a-boo "Where's Emeline, Where's Emeline?"
"Peek-a-boo. There she is"
I think it is about time to take the mobile off the crib now that she can reach and pull on it. I can hardly believe how fast she's growing.
Another thing Emeline likes to do is play with the light switch (that's accessible) after she gets up from a good nap. I can hear the light switch being turned on and off. By the time she crys (some time later) the light is always on.

4 comments:

melvindanielson said...

Dear Kimmie, Ross, and Emeline,
Loved your new blog addition with Peek-a-Boo and your music selections were wonderful.
Love, from Grandpa Melvin

Michelle Y. said...

Too cute! Did you see that Ashley and Julie have a blog too? You will have to add them to yours. Their link is on my blog.

Mihoco said...

A Happy New Year, Kimberly!
with my beth wishes for the Year 2008.
I always enjoy your new blog with cute Emiline. Thank you so much!
Mihoko

Julia said...

Kimberly

Emeline is so beautiful. She looks just like you and your mom.

It is great to see your blog and keep in touch with your family.