Monday, November 5, 2007

Ready for Church


Emeline is loved by so many people and there is no wonder why. She gets so much attention at church each and every week and as a Mom I love to hear even an old bishop say she is the most beautiful baby ever. She is quite the talker at church. Every time a question is asked (and even when there isn't) she'll always speak up and all eyes will be on her. Even the young children will say how cute she is. She is getting too big and too smart for me. Saturday I barricaded Emeline so she could only play in a certain area while I folded laundry. That didn't stop her though. She crawled under the rocking chair and over a heavy box. At any time Emeline will find a way to get what she wants.

2 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

Aawww, what a princess! I wish I could see her so much. I am so jelious that you get to go home for so long. All mom talks about is how she can't wait to see Emeline (and you of course). She really is the prettiest baby ever. Even mom told me when people come to her house and they see a picture of Emeline they comment how beautiful she is. This is random...but mom and I have decided that if Tyler looks like anyone in our family then it is you. I didn't even tell anyone I thought that way and then when mom came over she said the same thing to me. So pretty much if you and Craig made a baby Tyler is what your baby would look like. HA!

Anonymous said...

Your Little Princess is so very beautiful!! I love her smile and her eyes just beem. What a sweet family you have.