Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Halloween Baby

I tried to post this a second time and it worked. You might not be able to tell what is written on Emeline's shirt, but it says "Daddy's Lil Pumkin" Ross thinks Halloween is the dumbest holiday ever and thought it was pointless to get a Halloween outfit, but to me I thought there was no option. Assuming if the outfit had something to do with Dad I was sure Ross would approve and he did.

3 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

She is the cutest baby ever. She looks just like her mom. I love the music on your blog. I love the video too, make sure to email it to your family.

melvindanielson said...

great blog, I loved it

Sarah Hull said...

I too love the video and music. Seriously she is so beautiful! I am glad you went ahead and got her a Halloween outfit. You'll husband will get more and more into it as she grows and get's so excited about the holiday. It's so fun!