Tess, I have to honestly say that I not only have the most beautiful daughter, but I am also blessed with the most beautiful grand-daughter!!!! I cannot believe that she is sitting up!!! It is truly a moms payday when she sees her daughter so happy with a sweet, loving family! I am so grateful for you, Ross and Emeline! I love you all so much! Love, Mom
Great blog, nice to see some pictures of you Kimberly! Emiline is sure getting bigger. We miss you guys and are looking forward to seeing you at Thanksgiving. Love Dad
Ross and I met at BYU-I the first week of my 2nd semester back after 4 1/2 yrs. A year later we were married and we have 2 wonderful children. We are greatly blessed. Visit my other blog at http://countingblessings1by1.blog.com
3 comments:
I LOVE this stage where they are just learning to sit up. SO cute!!! What a little doll!
Tess,
I have to honestly say that I not only have the most beautiful daughter, but I am also blessed with the most beautiful grand-daughter!!!! I cannot believe that she is sitting up!!!
It is truly a moms payday when she sees her daughter so happy with a sweet, loving family!
I am so grateful for you, Ross and Emeline!
I love you all so much!
Love, Mom
Great blog, nice to see some pictures of you Kimberly! Emiline is sure getting bigger. We miss you guys and are looking forward to seeing you at Thanksgiving.
Love
Dad
Post a Comment