Thursday, October 11, 2007

Emeline the CRAWLER


Emeline Tess is growing up too fast!!!! For the last several weeks she has been "military" crawling. Recently she started getting up on her knees as if she is about to crawl, but never did until yesterday. I was on the floor with her and suddenly she started crawling towards the cell phone that was near by. She definitely crawled to the cell phone. When Ross came home last night I was in the kitchen finishing up dinner when he said "Kammer" (my husband calls me everything, but my first name how I got the name Kammer is another story to tell) "She's crawling." So in short she is really on the move now and not just scooting herself all over the place. Emeline will be 8 months old on the 16th and growing her 3rd tooth. I can hardly believe how fast the last 8 months have gone by.

3 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

Aawww, she is getting too big too fast. I want to see her so much!

Mihoco said...

I enjoy your blog so much!
Emeline is soooo cute and look like you day by day as Michelle wrote!
I wonder how you were glad to see her crawling...
By the way have you continued to make your stories? How come don't you show us them on your blog?I look forward to reading your stories someday.

Sarah Hull said...

I love that stage so much. It is my favorite when they are just learning to crawl. Oh my goodness, she is such a doll.