Thursday, June 21, 2012

Portland trip last week

Last week we went to Oregon for Ross’ brother Willie’s graduation from OHSU. Two days later they headed down to their new home in California where Willie will be serving in the Navy on a Marine base at Camp Pendleton for a year (I think). He’ll be in the Navy for at least five years so it will be interesting to find out the other places the Navy will send him.




 Father and son's
I asked Willie if he was required to have his hair as short as it is and he told me no,
 but that it was an accident. He joked and said he will fit right in with the Marines.

Emeline loves her cousin Bella. She cried when we had to leave

Random picture of Dallin taken last Sunday by Ross' uncle when we had a family get  together.

BTW I was able to get some good news from my oncologist today. From my CT scan on Monday everything looks stable:) I get to grow my hair out even more! It has been 10 months since I ended chemo.I have to get an updated picture of how long it is now:)

2 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

I can't believe I have to hear your good news from your blog! I called you today to hear about your news and dad and I were talking about how we were anxious to hear from you. Call ME!

JImandDiane said...

You are amazing!! So the look on Dallens face is priceless and Emeline is absolutely gorgeous like her mamma!
Love you,
Nicole