Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happenings

I have a really hard time getting this boy to smile for the camera



...Contrast with Emeline "Take a picture of me"

He's smiling!







I told Emeline to open her eyes. She kept closing them for each picture. (Like mother like daughter)





Flying a kite at the beach





Dallin, Uncle Rex, and Emeline





Walking around






Last week Ross' sister had her twins Estella and Adria (3.11 lbs and 3.6 lbs.) prematurely. They will be in hospital I think till official due date. Ross' parents doubled their grandchildren in less than a week (Cousin Bella has a new baby sister, Ali born a few days before twins.) It seems as though we are the only persons that know how to have a boy and a girl. On my side of the family Emeline is the only granddaughter (6 grandsons) and on Fugere side of family Dalllin is the only grandson (5 girls)






1 comment:

Michelle Y. said...

Great pictures, I can't believe you guys are the only ones with a girl and then the only ones with a boy :)