Thursday, July 21, 2011

Picture update

Quick update: Dallin started to officially walk on July 13th at 14 1/2 months. It was much like when he sat up for the first time. I was talking to him last week and asked him when he was going to start walking (been taking a couple steps here and there) after that he took about 5 steps and then 12. He still crawls more than walks, but he is two weeks ahead of Emeline, Emeline was 15 months when she walked for the first time. My babies like to take their time in walking I guess.




My baby blue eyes boy


Emeline is wearing her Halloween costume from when she was 2 (it was too big on her at the time.) Awhile ago I was sending it to the goodwill and she saw it in the pile of giveaways and wanted to wear it. You can't tell because she's sitting, but it's a little too short on her.


My big girl I love her so much!
Often Emeline will put her hand on my face and say "how are you feeling?" With a concerning voice. She knows somethings up, but to what extent?




Dallin's fake/mocking laugh









2 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

cutest kids, I love them so much.

JImandDiane said...

I love that both your kids got your baby blues! So stinkin adorable! You'the best
Love,
Nicole