I didn't think I'd feel well enough to do this post since I had chemo last Friday and to be honest I'm not feelings perfect, but a lot better than I thought I would (I've had no nausea thus far just tired and have a lot of bone pain from my Neulasta shot last Saturday to boost white cell counts up) My dad has been here to help and I'm grateful for that (I was in bed most of yesterday it didn't help I had a seizure the night before, haven't had that in over a year.)
I did want to recognize today as a mark of another wonderful year of marriage. I'm so grateful for Ross and his huge support especially during this time of experiencing breast cancer I don't know what I'd do without him. The top pictures were taken on our first date at the "Enchanted Garden Ball" I thought it would be our first and last date, but he surprised me and came by the next day (when I wasn't home) after that he just kept coming!
A little goofy, but we went to Hawaii with my family a week before we got married (community I grew up in raised money so we could go)


Well this is about as much as I can post at this time with how I'm feeling
Happy Anniversary Ross!
Happy Anniversary Ross!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I am so grateful for Ross, dad was just telling me how grateful he is for Ross and how well he takes care of you. You two were ment for eachother :)
Happy Anniversary...it's always fun to celebrate another year! What an amazing support system you two much have! :)
Post a Comment