
On December 4th (Ross will remember it as the day of the Apple Cup when the team he roots for, WSU lost by one touchdown. I'll remember it as the day "Eclipse" came out on DVD) Dallin sat up for the first time at 7 months. It was kind of funny actually I sat him up and said "Dallin when are you going to sit up?" and he did. I've been waiting for this moment. I was thinking he was slow only because Ross' cousin's son (born April 20th, 10 days before Dallin) has been sitting up for awhile now. Since Dallin rolled over for the first time at 5 days old I thought maybe he would go through most milrstones early. I think he's just average though. Ross said he has such a big head (95th percentile) that he couldn't hold it up to sit up.
Dallin is also getting a bottom tooth and a top tooth. Emeline had her first tooth at 5 months and third tooth by 8 months. Dallin rolls and rolls and does an Army crawl too. Sometimes he'll get up on his knees and hands, rocking back and forth looking like he is going to take off.
What he has on his right foot is not a sock, but a bandage. About a week ago Dallin got a 1st and 2nd degree burn from our heater. All is well now. When we had it checked out we also found out he had an ear infection. We never even thought he had one because he wasn't acting any differently.
3 comments:
Yea, Dallin! I hope his foot is healing well. I bet that was a scary process.
Tell Ross that the right team won. Go Dawgs!
All babies are different I guess. Jack has a small head (20-30%) so there could be something to the head size thing! Although he is making NO effort to move around on his own, he hardly ever rolls over. So I'm sure Dallin will be way ahead of Jack at being mobile!
Poor Dallin, I didn't know he burnt his foot. Yes, our family has huge heads so I agree with Ross that it is harder for our babies to sit themselves up. My boys were Dallin's age when they sat up.
Post a Comment