A lady in the ward sent out a sign up sheet at church asking if anyone was willing to accept trick or treaters on the 30th since Halloween was on a Sunday this year and many people didn't want to do it. There were about 25 houses that were accepting trick or treaters. I thought about going to a few houses, but in the end didn't Emeline thought Halloween was going to the trunk or treat and that was fine by me. Though we did get one knock and 4 kids at the door Halloween night. The only candy we had was what Emeline collected at the trunk or treat. We gambled that we would not get any trick or treaters because we never do. I think Emeline was a little confused on why 4 kids were dressed up saying "trick or treat" since she thought Halloween had come and gone. I felt bad for taking her candy and giving it out, but didn't know what else to do. She was sad to see me do that, but got over it.

July
8 years ago
2 comments:
Those are some amazingly cute kids!!! I love them and you tons!!
Nicole
That is so funny I kept calling Emeline a witch and she thought she was a princess :) They both look so cute and I can't wait to see them in a couple weeks!
Post a Comment