Sunday, August 22, 2010

Brittany Green and Scott Greenman's Wedding


I'm delayed a week in posting these pictures. I can't take credit for anyone except for the last two. They are from my sisters camera therefore most if not all are on her blog so the people who have access to her blog has already seen these pictures. I am bummed that since the pictures were emailed they were reduced in size and hard to see.
My brother Scott got married in the Manti, Utah temple on Aug 12th. It was a wonderful experience. Ross and I were the only 2 in the family who had never met Scott's beautiful bride, Brittany until the day of their wedding. I wasn't even able to talk to her until shortly after they were married. I gave her a hug and told her who I was "...your new favorite sister in law." Even though I had never met Brittany before I heard so much about her I already loved her like a sister and knew that she was amazing and that her and Scott were meant for each other including the fact that she went from being Brittany Green to Brittany Greenman.

Greenman Clan of brothers and sisters

Dad and Scott I so wish my mom were alive to be in this picture

Best brothers

Bride and Groom with nephews and niece

Groomsmen

Bridesmaids

cousins Jackson and Dallin 7 weeks apart in age

CA reception

matching Greenman grandsons
Does Emeline look a little misplaced? My sister is pregnant with her 4th she feels a little pressure to have a girl after 3 boys we can't wait to find out the verdict in a few weeks


Just before we left town we stopped by the cemetery. Long enough to take a picture. My mom doesn't have a headstone yet, but my dad picked it up in Utah when we were there for the wedding so it will be there soon. We are between where my Grandma, Uncle and Mom is buried mom is buried at their feet and my dad already has a plot next to my mom and grandpa has one next to grandma. It is a joke that in the resurrection it will be a big Atascadero 1st ward reunion because so many people from the ward I grew up in is buried in this same area

1 comment:

Michelle Y. said...

that is so weird that they turned out small. I emailed pictures to lisa and mindy and they put them on their blog in a big size.