Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dallin at one month

Our little Dallin is now one month old. In the last month I feel like he has really changed. (The above picture is his birth announcement done by my sister.) At Dallin's two week check up he was up to his birth weight and 75% in height, weight and head. Things have gone really well in the last month. Emeline loves having a baby brother and is a good big sister. When she hears him cry she will run to him. I must admit Dallin is a better baby than Emeline was. Ross says that he has my facial expressions which isn't the best thing. It is when he makes those facial expressions I feel like he is asking "where am I and who are these people?" Ross tells me I look quizzical.


3 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

aww, he already looks bigger. I can't wai to see him again.

Kaitlin Welty said...

I definitely see you in him Kim!! At first we thought he was all Ross but now I can see his mommy too!

The Wi Family said...

Love those cheeks!!! So sweet!