Dallin Ross Fugere was born April 30th, 2010 at 8:03 a.m. by way of a c-section. Dallin weighed 9 lbs. 2 oz. 20 1/2 inch. long. I can't even believe that I was carrying a 9 pound baby. I thought at most he would weigh 7 1/2 lbs. he was so big the doctor had a hard time getting him out. Since his birth just four days ago he is much like any other newborn and sleeps a lot literally only getting up to be changed and fed. The great thing is that he sleeps well even during the night. Half way through the night he does end up in our bed, but truthfully I don't mind. I love having him by me. Though he is still so little I am already sensing a sweet, special spirit about him. I call him my little ol' man because I think he looks like a little ol' man and I love it. He has such big cheeks and is chubby, already having some rolls on him. It is the first things I was told about him. We are so happy to have him in our home. Emeline has even warmed up to him. I was concerned the first time she came to the hospital she wasn't herself and was saying nothing, like she was in a room full of strangers. We have been so greatly blessed.
July
8 years ago






7 comments:
Congratulations! Dallin is adorable! I hope your recovery goes smoothly.
Congrats on your new little boy! He is adorable!
Congrats Ross and Kimberly! He is adorable! I can't believe he was that big, Kimberly you are way too little to be carrying a baby that big! hehe. I'm glad he's here and I hope you guys are adjusting..and getting sleep! Congrats again!
Congrats!!! He is adorable. I can't believe that you had a 9 lb. baby. Good luck with all the missed sleep.
I can't wait to see him and kiss him!
I'm so glad everything went well and that he is sleeping well for you!!! I can't believe that you were carrying a 9 lb baby either--when Bro. Jacobs announced it sacrament meeting--we were all shocked :) You are so little and didn't look that uncomfortable! I love fat and happy babys though--enjoy!!!
Rachel was the same way at the hospital too---fun to see them get accustomed to each other though.
Kimberly - You have such a beautiful little boy. I am so happy for you! What a blessing to have him here. I cannot imagine having a 9 pound child. You are a remarkable woman! I hope a little sleep comes your way.
Post a Comment