

I had my 38 week appointment today with my O.B. after today I only have one more appointment to go before I have my c-section (April 30th). We can now say that next week the baby is coming. I'm trying to prepare for the inevitable, getting peed on, something I never experienced with Emeline. Luckily Ross will be around for the first couple of weeks after the baby is born so he will be the one who will get shot at for the most part (Emeline pooped on him a lot, to him pee should be better since he's always saying that pee is sterile.)

What I'm about to say might seem off key at first, but tonight I had a temple recommend interview with a member in the stake presidency (who's in our ward). Before the interview I was asked how I'm holding up with my mom's passing. We then went on to talk about the connection with birth and death and the reality that my mom likely already knows who my son is. This brings much comfort to me. I know for a fact that my mom will be right there when our child is born she wouldn't want to be anywhere else and wouldn't miss it for anything. She always said that she would crawl if she had to, to be at an important occasion like a birth. I'm so grateful for the gospel and the knowledge of the plan of salvation.
6 comments:
That is very comforting and special to know that your mom already knows your baby boy. I definitely believe that to be true.
Kimberly, I am very excited!!!!
Your baby is coming in one week, isn't he?
How wonderful it is!
Yes, your mom has already known him and she keeps watching all your family around you:D
Take care of yourself and your baby
I am jealous that you will be as close to mom as it gets in the delivery room, I can't wait to have that experience for myself. I can't wait to meet my first nephew!
You look so cute in these pictures! I love your hair...you just look gorgeous.
oh I'm so excited for you that he's coming soon!!
PS-The pee is not so bad, just always have a diaper (or a sleeper, or a burp cloth, or ANYTHING that is closest!) ready to throw over it when the stream starts! ;)
Kimberly you are HUGE!! I love when women actually look pregnant...none of this small belly stuff. He's gonna be a bruiser!
Post a Comment