Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Highlights of "Twilight"




For our wedding anniversary we took a tour to some of the "Twilight" points of intersts. We were gone for three days and just got back today we had such a wonderful time. I never thought I would be a "Twilight" fan, but I am now. Many know that I even dream about the characters. For the few that have not read the books these pictures might not seem so exciting, but I had a blast! I took so many pictures, but I think I picked the best to post though there are so many good pictures (Emeline in her yellow rain jacket at 1st beach in LaPush)













Bella Swans truck "...A good car... really cheap..."





(right) outside diner Bella and dad went to












Forks high school, where Bella and Eward went to















Miller Tree Inn (AKA Cullen's house) where we stayed one night. It was a huge treat


















































































Home of the Swans



















































Outside Bella Italia where Bella and Edward had their first date

3 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

So fun, I want to go there!

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

That's so neat you got to go there-that is quite the anniversary present! (I'm not sure I could convince Rick to come along....) We are moving to the Seattle area in a year or so and that is one thing I plan on doing while up there, so I'll have to get all the fun ideas from you!

JImandDiane said...

You are so lucky Tess, to have a husband that will treat you to a "Twilight Anniversary". I am not sure how many husbands are so creative?
It does make me jealous, I am going to have to give dad some serious summer ideas of things to do in Washington, like Forks?
Actually the best is to see you 3!!!! I am having grandma withdrawls. I am missing you 3 so much. I love you so much and I am so proud of the sweet wonderful mom and wife that you are! I love you! Mom