Monday, November 17, 2008

Emeline shows off

So Emeline has known the parts of her body for awhile now, but I just recently took these pictures.

Emeline's favorite is when I ask her "where's your tongue?"

Emeline shows that she knows where her nose is...

...and her mouth...

...Eyes...

...and ear

Me being the preschool teacher I used to be I saved all the music I used on the job. I couldn't wait to use them when I had children of my own. We have listened to them many times she knows when to put her hands up in the air, on her nose and on her toes...

4 comments:

Mihoco said...

How cute she is!!!!!Emiline is really sweet.

Brianne said...

I just found your blog! I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!

Kaleb and Abby Widmier said...

She is way too cute! Have a happy holiday season! Take care!

Abby

http://kandawidmier.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Yo, Ross the Boss! It's me Mark Hammerquist. I finally found you! Now I just have to figure out a way to give you my e-mail address or phone number or for you to give me yours without publishing it on your blog...If you remember my hotmail e-mail from college, it's still the same. Oh, and your daughter Emiline is super cute!