
This picture is miss placed and should be at the bottom. I accidently posted the same picture twice.

Since my parents were gone the first couple of days we were in CA it was the perfect moment to spend quality time with my Grandpa who lives around the corner from my parents. We went to the park, something we haven't done since Emeline turned one. We fed the ducks again, well my grandpa fed the ducks mostly I did throw a few bread crumbs to the ducks. I was hoping Emeline would like the ducks more then she did, maybe when she gets a little older.


The geese were a little scary they get pretty close and are aggressive especial when they see you throwing bread and fight for it. I was afraid they would snap at Emeline

I thought Emeline would like the swing. I loved the swing when I was her age, but she wasn't amused

Grandpa pushing Emeline


Emeline and her Great Grandpa
Both my brothers did there eagle projet at the Atascadero lake park my brother Scott (and the scouts that helped) put in the barbeque at the right end of the picture and a trash can on the other side of the picnic table

Emeline by the trash can Scott (and the scouts) put in.

Emeline and I by Scotts Eagle project

Chris put in horse shoes. Here we are by his project

We went to the zoo again right by the park I think the goats were her favorite



Walkin' with Grandpa

A cute story is when my Grandpa was walking with his hands behind his back as we were leaving my moms oncology appointment Emeline saw what he was doing and started to walk with her hands behind her back all the way out the door and down the elevator.

We also went to the cemetary where my grandma and uncle are buried. My uncle drowned when he was two. He originally was buried in Union City, in the San Francisco area, but they brought him to Atascadero to be with my grandma. My grandpa has a plot by my grandma and my parents have plots at their feet. Coincidently there are many in the ward who are buried near by. Someone said that it will be one big reunion at the resurrection
2 comments:
Kimberly, Thank you for letting me know your life in the blog. I just remember the Atascadero zoo.Emiline and Granpa's picture is so cute! I love the pic.
I hope Diane will get well soon.Smiling of you and Emiline must cure her disease!
I love your blog!! I miss you two and can't wait to see your gorgeous selves again! Keep up the awsome blog and tell Emeline I have the cutest neice in the world!
Love you guys,
Nicole
Post a Comment