
Splash mountain. Don't I look happy? (third in the back)


We had the opportunity to go to Disneyland on Aug 1st with Michelle and her family as well as three of my cousins. It was Emeline's first visit and she'll never remember it, but it was still fun. I couldn't believe it was only Ross' 4th visit. I've been there so many times I can't even count, but I guess it is easier for me to go since I was raised in CA as opposed to Ross who is from WA


Apparently Emeline wasn't too happy to be at Disneyland. We couldn't stop her from crying.

On the Toy Story ride

... Enjoying another ride. Some of them I thought Emeline would get scared over, but she wasn't. Maybe she just doesn't know the concept of being scared, yet.

After the Winnie the Pooh ride. Of course we needed to go on these rides for the sake of two baies and two young boys.
2 comments:
I'm glad you a great time in Disneyland! Your pictures make me want to go back but I was just there in May. Emeline is so adorable...she just forgot the fun part of Disneyland. I'm so happy to see pictures of you and your little family.
Dear Kimberly,
Loved your new additions to the blog, especially the part featuring Alie. I'm sure many of us were really touched by that peaceful and loving pet.
Love to each of you, Grandpa
Post a Comment