Saturday, August 2, 2008

Kaitlin's Wedding

My little sister, Kaitlin was married on July 30th at the Oakland temple which is the purpose for our visit to CA
Even though Emeline was crying profusely we had to get a picture of the bride and groom with their nieces and nephews poor Brian he had to hold the two that were crying
Brian and Kaitlin's nieces and nephews. Emeline needed to be held back because as we were trying to make her laugh she kept walking towards us

Another picture of Emeline giving a dirty look...

Yet another dirty look



2 comments:

The Marlin's said...

I am an old friend of Michelle. We taught school together and have lost track. After I googled her your blog came up and what do you know you're sisters. I was hoping to get in touch with her through you. It's great to see her and how big her boys are. My blog is

http://bigfishmarlin.blogspot.com/

Thanks for you help. Shelley
Your baby is beautiful.

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

Aww, the wedding looks beautiful! I was sad I wasn't able to come up and see your whole family! They are so awesome and Emmaline is so cute!