Saturday, August 2, 2008

Beach Day in Morro Bay

I love this picture of Emeline she doesn't look too happy
I have to say that these pictures are a classic so I couldn't help, but to post them because Emeline always has this look on her face. We have been in CA for the past week. Ross went home today and we will miss him very much for the next week till we see him next Saturday, but we are glad at the same time to spend an extra week in CA.


Three out of four sisters and Emeline at the beach that was pretty cold


2 comments:

Madi said...

I miss Morro Bay Beach, actually all the beaches in CA. Glad you had a great time and are able to stay a little longer with your family. Your daughter is adorable and I just love checking in and seeing how you are!

Michelle Y. said...

I love that face, Tyler is starting to make that face too. We miss you guys!