
This isn't the best picture, but it is the one and only taken with my camera. My friend Heather, whom I've known since we were 14 years old, got married today. Ross, Emeline and I were the lucky ones to be there. It was short and sweet, done in the office of our previous Bishop (before we moved 6 weeks ago). I'm so happy for them and that they finally decided to get married. Bishop was kind enough to do this even after driving through out the night for 13 hours from Utah to Washington. I'm so grateful to him. I called him Thursday afternoon about it just as he was leaving on a family vacation. I felt so bad, but he was so good about it, he is an amazing Bishop and I'm so grateful and appreciative that he was able to perform the marriage.

Kimberly, Heather and Matthew outside the ward building

...And Heather said it would never happen, that she would never get married.
1 comment:
That is such exciting news!
Post a Comment