Sunday, June 15, 2008

I Love my Daddy Because...

1. I love my Daddy because he always lays on the floor and plays with me.
2. I love my Daddy because he takes me out on Daddy-daughter dates, just me and him.

3. I love my Daddy because he is always willing to change my poopy diapers even when they stink really bad.

4. I love my Daddy because he has the funniest expressions and makes me laugh all the time.

5. I love my Daddy because he is so patient with me even when I cry a lot.

6. I love my Daddy because he works so hard to take care of me and Mommy.


7. I love my Daddy because he reads to me and teaches me new things.

8. I love my Daddy because he gives me the best hugs and kisses.

9. I love my Daddy because he is such a good helper.

10. I love my Daddy because he makes everything better.

Happy Father's Day and

Thank-you Daddy for all that you do!!

3 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

Wow has it already been 2 years since Ross found out he was going to be a daddy! Ross is a great dad. Happy Father's day!

melvindanielson said...

Love your new picture for Father's Day and the comments - wonderful!
Love, Grandpa Melvin

Michelle Y. said...

Kimberly Tess my little princess!
I cannot believe that you have your own little Tess Princess that looks quite a bit like you!!!
What a wonderful tribute to Ross, and what a perfect daddy he is indeed! I am amazed at what a wonderful "hands on" daddy he is. He will never regret that and I am so proud of you for appreciating the father and husband that he is.
I miss you terribly and did lose 10 pounds of tears saying good-bye to you!
I love you so much!
Love, Mom