Saturday, May 24, 2008

Emeline Tess Walks!

You must excuse all of the boxes we are in the middle of moving, but I wanted to post this video I've been waiting for, for a long time. In the middle of my Dad and Ross talking on the phone Emeline was taking her first steps FINALLY! A few nights ago she did put one foot in front of the other and I screamed because I was so excited. So you can imagine how I reacted when she took multiple steps. I tried to get a better video of her, but this was the best. I also tried to put a clip in her hair, but she naturally took it out immidiately. (Turn off the music if you want to hear me sound like a dork.)

6 comments:

Layla said...

Holy Cow! So cute!!!! Hip Hip Hooray for Emeline Tess!!!

Michelle Y. said...

7 steps! She is a pro now! we can't wait to see you in July!

Marel and Tom Stock! said...

Congrats to Emeline! Sue told us all about it, so we just had to find your blog to see it for ourselves. Luckily, Celia isn't remotely close to walking. We're in no hurry!

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

yay Emeline! She's precious!

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

Hey Kim! So this is your cousin Jenny and I pretty much stalked you but I love your blog! Emmaline is so cute and I'm so happy she's walking! Careful though, McKyla just runs away from me non-stop now!

Michelle Y. said...

Hey did you see that Jenny and Jacob Danielson have a blog? Isn't this the best way to see what family and friends are up to?!