Thursday, November 29, 2007

Our Beautiful Emeline

"Do I look like my Mom?"











These pictures were taken almost a week ago, but I've been having problems posting pictures, again. I really like these three pictures. The hat that Emeline is wearing is a hat that I wore when I was a young girl. I had a hard time getting her to keep it on as you can tell










Emeline is such a show off. When we were visiting my family over Thanksgiving my mom taught her "so big" 'How big is Emeline?' raising our arms in the air, "So big." My mom did this for all of her children. Every night during dinner and no one was paying attention to her Emeline would suddenly look at my mom and raise her arms above her head. We all (3 of my siblings, my parents, Grandpa, Ross, and me) imitated her. We all looked like goofs during dinner, but it was so fun. All eyes were usually on her so when we were not paying attention to her I'm sure she
thought, 'Hey what about me.



2 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

She is the prettiest little girl I have ever seen. I just cannot get enough of her and I want to see her so much. It is so unfair we live so far away from eachother. This is such a fun stage, she is full of lots of personality!

JImandDiane said...

Kimberly,
Sweet Emeline is definately the prettiest, sweetest and greatest Grand-daughter in the world!!! I love her and all of you so much and I am so grateful that I get to see your blog so that I get more of Emeline. I do hate living so far away from my grandchildren, it just isn't fair. But, I do love the pictures, at least! I am sure that she will change so much by the time I see her!
She looks just like you Tess, but I can see a tiny bit of Ross. It is like seeing you again at that age. I want to send pictures of you that look just like that.
I love you all so much!
Love, Mom